Freedom hair dryers

Can anyone tell me what kind of hair dryers are on the Freedom? We leave in a week!! I have long thick hair. Disney Fantasy had a great full size, full strength dryer at the desk.

I'm curious if Freedom has the same or if they have the tiny wall hotel-type dryers. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone tell me what kind of hair dryers are on the Freedom? We leave in a week!! I have long thick hair. Disney Fantasy had a great full size, full strength dryer at the desk.

I'm curious if Freedom has the same or if they have the tiny wall hotel-type dryers. Thanks!

Bring your own if you are particular. The ship's hairdryers are not all that powerful, and you have to keep the button depressed the entire time you want the hairdryer on.

Bring your own if you are particular. The ship's hairdryers are not all that powerful, and you have to keep the button depressed the entire time you want the hairdryer on.

That's crazy. My hands are severely affected by scleroderma and there's no way I'd be able to use them. Thanks for letting me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's crazy. My hands are severely affected by scleroderma and there's no way I'd be able to use them. Thanks for letting me know!

Some mention using a rubber band to hold down the button.

I must be in the minority. I have NEVER had a problem with the hair dryers and I have very long curly hair.

Yes.....I always carry big rubber bands with me and I use the rubber band method. Works like a charm. Although the hairdryers are small and not very powerful.....they work just fine for me. iI like to sit on the balcony after a shower and air dry my hair just a little before i put product in it and blow dry. Works well for me and I don't have to hold down the button. I always leave the rubber band on the hairdryer in hopes that the next person will see it and understand what it is for. That's how I found out about it!