Will we all fit in a 2 bedroom on the NCL Dawn

kgtgirl

Hello I'm trying to decide whether to book a 2 bedroom family suite. There will be 6 of us 4 adults and 2 kids and while I've seen many videos of the room and the bed set up for the bedrooms I can not find out about the pull out sofa in the living room.. Is it large enough for 2 people or is it a single??? Any help greatly appreciated

Hello I'm trying to decide whether to book a 2 bedroom family suite. There will be 6 of us 4 adults and 2 kids and while I've seen many videos of the room and the bed set up for the bedrooms I can not find out about the pull out sofa in the living room.. Is it large enough for 2 people or is it a single??? Any help greatly appreciated

The sofa in the living room fits one. Two smaller adults and one child might fit in the 2nd bedroom, but not two average size or larger adults IMO. It's tight in there.

Myself and family have stayed in the Stars 2 bed suite, and also in the havens 2 bed suite, we are a family of 6, myself and husband have the master bedroom, the. My 2 adult daughters share the double bed, then in the same room there is a bunk what our 13 yr old slept in, and finally on the sofa bed my son in his 20s sleeps. Imo it has plenty of room to sleep in, the smaller bedroom has no windows though. We are a close family and enjoy sharing.

We had 6 (2- 50 somethings, 2- 20 somethings, and 2- older teens) in a Haven 2 bedroom suite. The master suite is quite spacious, with a bathroom to die for, The 2nd bedroom is smaller than an inside cabin, but it basically only for sleeping, as there is a living room and balcony. It does have a bathroom that is probably equivalent to an inside cabin. The "couch" in the 2nd bedroom can be pulled out to make a double bed. There is also a pullman above, but I'm not sure how that person gets up/down if someone is in the bed below (we didn't look into that option). In our situation, we had 2 in the master, 2 in the 2nd bedroom, one on the couch in the living room, and the steward made up a bed on the floor of the living room with the couch cushions. My teenagers were fine; someone older would probably not be happy with it. We are all smaller/average size folks. And of course, the king bed in the master was way more than we needed. We shared the master bath with the 2 who were sleeping in the living room. There is a curtain between the master bed and bath, and a door between the master area and the living room. Also a door to the 2nd bedroom area (bath & bed). If I recall correctly, there was also a door separating the living room from the 2nd bedroom area (so 2 doors total). This was on the Jade (which I believe is a little larger than the newer ships).