Pardise Beach Cozumel Info

marcyjane

Found some old post on Pardise Beach in Cozumel but looking for anyone that has been there recently. Trying to find a nice beach area not to crowded with lounge chairs with umbrella's. Does anyone know the cost and where to reserve can't find a place for reservations on the web site and email them but not heard back yet. Any help or advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Found some old post on Pardise Beach in Cozumel but looking for anyone that has been there recently. Trying to find a nice beach area not to crowded with lounge chairs with umbrella's. Does anyone know the cost and where to reserve can't find a place for reservations on the web site and email them but not heard back yet. Any help or advice will be appreciated. Thanks

We went to Paradise Beach July 2016. No need for reservation. We just showed up $3 entrance , pay as you go for food and drinks. You can use their beach chairs and umbrella for free but I think they would like you to spend $10 on food. If you want to use the water toys it's additional fee. I think it's $18 for their fun pass. Beach has lots of rocks but pool is very nice.

We've been there a dozen or so times. I think twice last year. The property is very nice and well maintained. Entry is still only $3 pp. The pool area is quite large and there are lounge chairs in the sun and shade. The beach as well. The food is good and the service excellent. The restrooms and changing rooms are about what you expect at a beach club. Clean enough and well maintained. We do not drink alcohol so I can't comment on that element.

If there are two of you you might consider asking those in line at the taxi station if anyone is going there and split the cab fare. I think it's like $14 each way. We always ask and have generally had good luck. Coming back you will likely be by yourselves but there are cabs there waiting. It's a very well run property overall.

We've been there a dozen or so times. I think twice last year. The property is very nice and well maintained. Entry is still only $3 pp. The pool area is quite large and there are lounge chairs in the sun and shade. The beach as well. The food is good and the service excellent. The restrooms and changing rooms are about what you expect at a beach club. Clean enough and well maintained. We do not drink alcohol so I can't comment on that element.

If there are two of you you might consider asking those in line at the taxi station if anyone is going there and split the cab fare. I think it's like $14 each way. We always ask and have generally had good luck. Coming back you will likely be by yourselves but there are cabs there waiting. It's a very well run property overall.

Thanks that all sounds good. :) We had looked at Mr Sanchos but it just looks so much more crowded.

We have certainly been to Paradise Beach when it was crowded but it's a pretty large place and we've never felt like we couldn't do what we wanted. And there is plenty of help so service has never been an issue. That said, we've never been to Sancho's so I can't comment on that property.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just there a few weeks ago, and had a great time! As everyone has said, it is approximately a $15 taxi ride to get there. Then you pay a $3 entry and that gives you access to the lounge chairs and umbrellas (bring towels from your ship). We had chips and salsa and pina coladas. Couldn't taste any alcohol in the drinks, but they were good! Friendly service, beautiful views. We got there around 10ish and had lots of chairs to choose from. I'd say by noon it was very crowded though, so arrive early! They do accept credit card although they'll automatically add a 20% gratuity. Which, I didn't mind since it was so hot and everyone was working so hard! The bathrooms were quite decent. If you want to use the inflatable toys and pool, it is $18/person.