Pearl Alaska

melinda0222

This is a question for those people who are sailing to Alaska on the Pearl in May. I am going in Sept and am wondering what the cost of the week long spa pass. I believe many of your 90 day windows have opened so I am hoping you can tell me what cost you are seeing. I have been hearing about a price hike.

Thank you and happy sailing.

Melinda

The 90-day mark for the June 18 sailing is today. I just checked before I saw this thread and it was $139.

Oooh, I didn't know you could purchase a week long pass? What does it include? Thanks!

Unlimited access to the spa when it's open (which is something like 8 a.m. to 10 or 11 p.m.). You get the sauna, heated loungers, hot tubs, therapy pool, etc. I'll proactively answer what someone is sure to ask: no, no spa services are included. :)

Thanks for the info! Enjoy your cruise. We are going a few weeks before you, so I'll let you know if I learn any tips/tricks while on board. :)

Oh, one more question...do you know if a person is given one-time complimentary access to use the thermal suite as part of purchasing other spa services?

Edited by DMW003
update

Hi all i just want to let you know that we had the spa passes on the getaway last year and it was awesome. Well worth the money. Not sure what the spa is like on the Pearl. Enjoy your cruise to alaska.. We cruised Alaska many years ago and it was a great experience..Nothing like it.:)

Hi all i just want to let you know that we had the spa passes on the getaway last year and it was awesome. Well worth the money. Not sure what the spa is like on the Pearl. Enjoy your cruise to alaska.. We cruised Alaska many years ago and it was a great experience..Nothing like it.:)

Just bought our passes this morning. They're $139 for the week. The Pearl's spa is great. Much better than the Jade's not quite as good as the Epic's. And, those are the three NCL ships I've been on! :D

Oooh, I didn't know you could purchase a week long pass? What does it include? Thanks!

You get access to the ship's thermal suite (not spa services). Women's and men's steam rooms and saunas. Jacuzzis, and co-ed relaxation areas hot stone loungers.All at the bow of the ship with 180 degree views

"The Thermal Suite offersa unique experience benefiting the mind and body. Feel the weightlessness andtotal relaxation created by the kneading effect of water in the ThalassoTherapy Pool, or soak in the hot tub with friends for some improved circulationwith conversation. Head off to the steam room to soothe joints and alleviatepains. If detox is what you crave, sit down at the sauna to sweat out yourcares as your heart and sweat glands work together to purify your body. Thenrelax and bring your body to temperature with a nap on heated mosaic loungechairs"