Future Cruise Credit Question???

seamare

we did one future cruise booking last year on the star, we have booked the caribbean princess for feb 11. My question is on my princess account it only shows one $50 credit for future bookings and that is on my husband's account. on the letter i received from princess it states $50 PP for Outside. did we have to do two future bookings to get the (2) $50 booking credit or have they made a mistake and i should have received one more $50 credit. I do have two letters, one for me and one for my husband with two different "Future Cruise Credit ID #'s.

can someone explain this?

If dealing with princess call them. If dealing with a TA have them mail or FAX you the booking info, with deposit and price listed. It will show the total shipboard credit on that. On the personalizer it will only show up on the one who has the future cruise booked.

seamare - I don't know what I did with my paperwork at this point, but when I did the future cruise booking on the Star (did not pick a cruise, just did the booking), I did one for DH and one for me at $100 each. We each received letters and when I decided what cruise I wanted for 2006, I sent along the paperwork to my TA. I believe the TOTAL on board credit is $100 for balcony.

My question is, where on the personalizer is this info? Thanks

When you book using one FCC, only one person will show as receiving the credit in the cruise savings account. That is because the FCC was in that person's name. However, it will show on the in-house computer that Princess uses and it will also show up in your final ticket book. If you call Princess, they should be able to access the info for you on their computer and confirm the credit. Should be $50 pp. Hope that helps.

When you book using one FCC, only one person will show as receiving the credit in the cruise savings account. That is because the FCC was in that person's name. However, it will show on the in-house computer that Princess uses and it will also show up in your final ticket book. If you call Princess, they should be able to access the info for you on their computer and confirm the credit. Should be $50 pp. Hope that helps.

Why do they make it soooo confusing?? Thank you for your input and I will call Princess regarding the credit - I'll let you know what I hear.

Archived