Dawn Entertainment

ALS1214

Hello

I am wondering if they have changed up the shows on the Dawn. Is it still Jungle Fantasy, A Magic show and Band on the Run?

We are on the July 14th cruise. We always miss Patti and Jose. I wonder who will be in the Atrium. I wish we could have Dueling Pianos that would be a nice change up and while I do enjoy the Jungle Fantasy I do not want to see it for a third time. But this is my first time on the renovated Dawn so it will still be exciting.

I have been on the Dawn too many times to count. The second city, acrobats, magician, elements and crew talent show have been the same for years. The don't even change the songs, choreography or skits. Would like to see more stand up comics.

Hello

I am wondering if they have changed up the shows on the Dawn. Is it still Jungle Fantasy, A Magic show and Band on the Run?

We are on the July 14th cruise. We always miss Patti and Jose. I wonder who will be in the Atrium. I wish we could have Dueling Pianos that would be a nice change up and while I do enjoy the Jungle Fantasy I do not want to see it for a third time. But this is my first time on the renovated Dawn so it will still be exciting.

Just got off today, they had Band on the Run, Second City, Haines Magic, Elements, and Soul Duo