Menus: are they fleetwide?

Just sailed Anthem first week of March and doing Radiance in Alaska late May. Will Radiance have the same menus?

If not, can anyone provide info on Radiance menus?

Royal has not published a schedule of new menu rollout, so it's unknown what menu Radiance will have.

Royal has not published a schedule of new menu rollout, so it's unknown what menu Radiance will have.

There was some discussion about them rolling out the menus that were introduced on the Oasis last year, and then it just seemed to disappear. Is that something that was introduced but won't be implemented fleet-wide? I saw something on the RC blog about new menus being in place by summer, but no idea where their information came from or if it is correct.

There was some discussion about them rolling out the menus that were introduced on the Oasis last year, and then it just seemed to disappear. Is that something that was introduced but won't be implemented fleet-wide? I saw something on the RC blog about new menus being in place by summer, but no idea where their information came from or if it is correct.

My recollection is the same as yours, I thought the menus were going to be gradually introduced, but cannot recall if any other ships (besides Harmony) have gotten the new menus.

Generally speaking the menus are the same. There maybe one or two dishes that are different - especially when comparing Mediterranean cruises vs. Caribbean cruises.

If I remember correctly some ships that do longer itineraries will have for example a 10 days worth of menus and sometimes these ships will put a day 9 menu into the 7 day rotation.

Not sure about the new menus - but ultimately if/when they get rolled out fleet wide, then you'll have the same menus again across the fleet.

It is funny there is radio silence on when the new menus will go fleet wide. Usually there is always someone willing to claim their uncle's brother's cousin's hairdresser cuts the CEO's hair and was told the plan.:p