Stockholder OBC

Live to Dream

Hi, I just tried that email and I received a message from my google account that it was undeliverable and that they would try for 20 more hours to deliver it. Has anyone else had this happen? I copy and pasted guestadmin@carnival.com from this site.

Could eFax it. Fax number is in the link in post 23.

Hi, I just tried that email and I received a message from my google account that it was undeliverable and that they would try for 20 more hours to deliver it. Has anyone else had this happen? I copy and pasted guestadmin@carnival.com from this site.

Used this e-mail yesterday. Sent in around noon and recvd e-mail back around 5pm that it was posted to my account. Checked, and it was. Fastest turn around i ever experienced.

• 3 weeks later...

I faxed them a copy of my trade confirmation along with a cover page with my pertinent booking info and received an e-mail within 3 hours and there is already a credit. I used to have my PVP do the leg work and it'd take a week or so but I'm skipping her from now on.

You wonder if those people who "live" on cruise ships have recognized this benefit. 52 week long cruises is $5200 in benefit!

That's not entirely true. You can receive up to $250 for sailings over 14 days. So it could possibly be even more than that.

The OBC can also be applied to Princess, Holland America, Seabourn, Cunard and Costa; which Carnival Corp. owns. We are extremely happy with the purchase price of $28 share a little while back. What a return on our investment. We also own NCL stock which is good for our upcoming Oceania sailing.

Google: Carnival Shareholder Benefit