Cruise with 4 Ports Including Belize - Which Ones Are Worth Doing Excursions In?

sailingawaywithyou

Hi all,

I am doing an NCL cruise this Fall to the following 4 Western Caribbean Ports, including Harvest Caye in Belize. I can't do an excursion at all of them. Help! Which ones have a safe beach nearby the ship vs. which ones would you do an excursion in? Any information on your own experience is greatly appreciated :)

Roatan, BayIslands, Honduras

Harvest Caye, Belize

Costa Maya, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico

Thanks!

Roatan, BayIslands, Honduras

Harvest Caye, Belize

Costa Maya, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico

Look up Nachi Cocum in Cozumel. All inlcusive at a decent price with nice beach and pool. Short cab ride, great time.

In Roatan, look up Little French Key, wonderful little island. A little bit of a drive, but great, beautiful beach.

I've been to Belize once and we are going again this summer, Belize is one place I like to use the ship's excursion, and we are trying a snorkeling tour this time, but unless its fantastic, I'll probably stay on the boat if we ever go back.

Costa Maya is a cruise port. You can get out and walk around for nothing. There's a restaurant with a pool that you can hang out at for free, or if you order something I think.

See my response to your post on the Costa Maya port. And do get out of the port.

Read the reviews here on Harvest Caye. It's new and limited in what's been available.

All NCL excursions at the moment. You dock not tender as in Belize City.