RCL Beach Yoga - Haiti

cpayne

Has anyone done the RCL beach yoga offered at the private island in Haiti? Do you know the cost? Skill level? Was it worth it?

I would have posted this on the port of call threads, but I suspect there is a limited audience who has participated in this activity. Trying to find someone by casting a broad net.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I did and I am a yoga enthusiast at home. It was definitely geared toward beginners but being on sand made it harder and I altered the moves to make them more advanced. It was actually hilarious because some people in the class were saving their lounge chairs nearby and other people kept trying to take them. There were a few verbal altercations during class! The instructor was cracking up. It's $15, sign up at the spa the day before.

Allure of the Seas February 2017

Freedom of the Seas February 2018

Harmony of the Seas February 2019

Has anyone done the RCL beach yoga offered at the private island in Haiti? Do you know the cost? Skill level? Was it worth it?

I would have posted this on the port of call threads, but I suspect there is a limited audience who has participated in this activity. Trying to find someone by casting a broad net.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

A few years back my wife and a friend of hers did partake. They both had a great time and I think it was not too demanding but still enjoyable. It was not offered when we were there last year while on the Anthem. I do not recall the cost and I am sure it is double that by now. I hope that helps somewhat.

I know that before the Anthem trip they both were looking forward to doing it again and then were disappointed to find out that it was not offered.

I figured it would be geared to a more basic audience and that is fine. My husband is more at in advanced beginner level so will be more appropriate for him. I am used to adapting to fit me and as you mentioned, practicing on the sand add an additional element of difficulty. We may give it a try. Thank you.