MDR menu order for 2017 (sorry couldn't find any recent information)

Good afternoon all,

I know that there are many threads about menus and food, but I was simply looking for current information about the menu sequence for a 7 night Greek Island sailing on Rhapsody OTS (for Jun 17). I am trying to book some specialty restaurants and didn't see any current intel after an hour of searching.

Thanks and happy sailing!

In the past the fleet has followed the same sequence of menus for a seven night cruise, is that not true anymore?

It has not been our experience on 8 cruises over the last year or so that the same sequence is used. About the only constants have been Saffron for the first formal night and Jasmine for the second formal night. I don't even see Mojo on night 1 all the time.

It has not been our experience on 8 cruises over the last year or so that the same sequence is used. About the only constants have been Saffron for the first formal night and Jasmine for the second formal night. I don't even see Mojo on night 1 all the time.

I think the menu's shift, but the content maybe the same. On another site, someone posted images of menus from their current sailing on a different ship than I was on the week before. The menus were exactly the same as what i had (i had taken pictures of all the menus as well and was able to compare).

I was told that they modify the menus due to where they are sailing, so its possible that a Mediterranean cruise which has a different demographics and clientelle than cruises from the US may see different types of menus altogether. I've heard that Asian cruises from China have a different menu as well. Can anyone shed some light on that or confirm this?

Can't speak to the Asian cruises, but for the European cruises (Baltic, Mediterranean) the menus are about 90% the same as the Caribbean cruises. There maybe one or two appetizers and one Entrée and perhaps a dessert being different, but the rest is pretty much the same. For example, last year at least, was no lobster tails on the European cruises that I was on/ heard of from other passengers.

I'd like to see Mojo never again. [emoji1]

Allure of the Seas February 2017

Freedom of the Seas February 2018

Harmony of the Seas February 2019