Silly question

salinza33

I love how heated people get over the topic of SHORTS!!!! Worry about yourselves...I feel for the OP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

I don't care what people wear, that's their choice. When someone asks a question they deserve an answer, especially when they are new to the board. In post 6 bad advice was given to the new poster which contradicted posts 2 and 5 which was the correct answer. I was only correcting poor advice to help the OP, that's all, nothing else. My posts were only based on posts 2, 5 and 6 and not the subsequent posts to excuse post 6.I too feel for the OP, for more than just clothes.

Edited by dkjretired

You said WEAR WHATEVER HE WANTS , that is the same as telling him to wear shorts.

Exactly. If he wants to get on the ship in shorts, and wear shorts 100% of the time, fine. Maybe he will show up in the MDR in shorts and be denied entry. But, if he wants to wear shorts 100% of the time, why is it anyone's concern?

End of discussion for me,....

Me too.

My BIL is going on a cruise with us this spring on Celebrity Summit. He's been complaining that he shouldn't have to dress up for vacation (ugh, I just keep reminding myself how much I love my sister). I know on Celebrity they all you to dress for the evening and not just dinner. Is that every evening or only the formal evenings? On RCI last year the formal nights were my favorite but I'm looking for some info to shush him up. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

Are you a sister?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app