Chefs table

I did it last October and I enjoyed it. I thought the presentation could have been a little better. It kind of felt very rote and scripted unlike the time I did it on the Grandeur which was a wonderful experience. I would definitely do it again (and will in July).

We did one on our last cruise, but not on Anthem (Majesty)

We very much enjoyed the experience. Since there was no specialty dining offered, and the evening it was offered was our anniversary, it fit nicely into our itinerary.

The service was incredible, but, as someone else commented, it was a very long dinner, I think in the neighborhood of 3 hours total. Our meal was heavily seafood oriented, and given my food allergies, the chef was able to customize my meal - pretty much every option except for dessert.

It was expensive, but included a wine pairing in the cost, and the wait staff was not shy with the pours, and kept our glasses filled the entire time.

I highly recommend the experience, and would love doing one again.

We did the one on Liberty. The food was good but it took 4 hours. Just so you know.

We did one on our last cruise, but not on Anthem (Majesty)

It was expensive, but included a wine pairing in the cost, and the wait staff was not shy with the pours, and kept our glasses filled the entire time.

I highly recommend the experience, and would love doing one again.

We also did the Chef's Table on Liberty -- the food was delicious, the waiter (Yuri!) and chef were fabulous, and the wine pours generous. I am hoping to do one again this November! One piece of advice....they can cancel days if they don't make numbers; ours was originally scheduled late in the week but was moved up. We went the day of our Cayman snorkel excursion; between the physical fatigue and the wine we were pretty blotto stumbling back to the cabin. VERY content, though... ;) Just keep in mind it's a lot of food and wine after a busy excursion day!

P.S. Keep an eye out for sales -- the main reason I booked ahead of time was that it was 25% off.