What to do in Miami before return flight?

jana616

Hi! My husband and I are taking our first cruise 1/22 on the Radiance. It says we will be arriving at 7 am the last morning into Miami, but our flight is not until 6:30 pm. How long can we stay on the ship? And what is there to do between the dock and the airport? Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

If you are flying on American Airlines, you can check your luggage in at the pier then take a taxi to the Bayside Marketplace. We did that a year ago and just relaxed there for the afternoon. Had a nice lunch,did a little bit more shopping then caught another taxi to the airport. I'm sure there are plenty of sights you can go and see since you have a late flight. :D

Here is our plan. Our flight does not leave Miami until 8:00 PM. I bid for a hotel on Priceline and got it for $50.00 in Southbeach. We are going to check into the hotel early, and have them hold our luggage, spend the day at SouthBeach, and then fly home. I thought it was a good deal for $50.00

Archived