Cirque Breakaway Show

We are going on the Breakaway in April and I reserved seats at the Cirque show. I have read on several threads about upgrading seats. How does this work? When I log in it shows just the price I paid originally and doesn't offer any other seating arrangements. When you get to the show do you get to pick your own seats?

Thanks in advance!

With the recent change to the show and the meal, they are no longer offering different seating price options. Get there early so that you can pick a better seat. The Haven guests will have first priority for seating and then everyone else gets to choose.

We are going on the Breakaway in April and I reserved seats at the Cirque show. I have read on several threads about upgrading seats. How does this work? When I log in it shows just the price I paid originally and doesn't offer any other seating arrangements. When you get to the show do you get to pick your own seats?

Thanks in advance!

You are seated by the theater hostess on a first come first serve basis. The hostess seats you to fill the tables front to back. You don't get to pick your own seat. Havens guests are seated first through a private entrance, so the "best" seats will already be taken when the doors to the theater open.

Recommend that someone from your party line up at least 1 hour before show time. And your entire party is there before 30 minutes to show time when the doors open.

If you are eating, they seat you in one section. So serving is easier for them. Even then, it's 1st come, 1st served. Show is FABULOUS. My 15 year old granddaughter didn't eat cause she was so mesmerized by the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums