Breakaway Haven Aft Facing Penthouse..what deck is best?

dongordon

I would like to book a Breakaway Haven Aft Facing Penthouse and I would like to know if they are all the same or are there any differences.

For instance, are there deck(s) that have better cabins or views?

Do certain deck locations offer larger balconies than others or are all the balconies the same size?

I am not concerned with being close to Spice H2O and the music nor does ship movement matter.

Cabin and balcony size and privacy are most important to me

Thanks.

Don

Quoting myself....;p

There are 2 different H6 configurations.

With Configuration A, the master bed is near the balcony and there is a 2nd access door to the balcony in the master bedroom.

With Configuration B, the master bathroom is near the balcony and has a view of the ocean and balcony but no 2nd access door to the balcony.

Configuration A doesn't have natural light in the master bathroom.

Configuration B doesn't have natural light in the master bedroom.

On Breakaway and Getaway, Configuration A is on decks 11 and 14.

On Breakaway and Getaway, Configuration B is on decks 9, 10, 12, and 13.

On Escape, Configuration A is on decks 9, 10, 12, 13, and 15

On Escape, Configuration B is on decks 11 and 14. (opposite of BA/GA)

All H6 living rooms are the same no matter which ship (BA/GA/Escape) other than mirror image between port and starboard.

The balconies are all roughly the same width but differ in depth.

On BA/GA, the size order is 9, 12, 11, 10, 14, 13 from deepest to least deep.

On Escape, the size order is 9, 12, 15, 11, 14, 10, 13 from deepest to least deep.

Some are very close to the point that a ruler or tape measure would be needed to tell the difference. For example, 11 and 14 on Escape might switch order if measured.

Some are very different. For example, 9 or 12 vs. 13 on either ship is a very big difference.

There is overhead protection for privacy that varies by deck. The amount of shade depends on ship/sun position. There are times when every deck is blasted by the sun.

If you are out by the rail, you can be seen from above. If your side neighbors look over (they will out of curiosity), they can see you but that is only on one side. There are no neighbors on the other side when on the balcony. It is more private than not.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

We have been in aft penthouses on deck 12 and 9, we prefer 9 due to the larger balcony and less noise from spice h2o. On deck 12 the noise bothered our peaceful enjoyment of the balcony, especially at night. On deck 9, we heard nothing.

It's a bit further to get to the Haven, but with a balcony like this, you don't spend much time in the haven courtyard :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could you please explain why?

Thanks.

Don

I enjot the sound of the props churning through the sea as we steam ahead at 20 knots. Very relaxing. So much so that I fell asleep out there one night and woke up at 3AM to go to bed. A little salty but what a great nap. Everyone in my party of 6 had breakfast served on white table cloth service from our butler every morning on our huge balcony.