NCL cruise out of Rome April 26th...excursions online?

cruiseladyrae

I used JOE Banana Tours. Leo was fabulous. Had umbrellas, car had wifi. I prepaid our tickets to Coliseum, the Vatican, & included head sets. They'll tell you what & When you can do things to keep you on time. $250 for 4 of us with private car. Have to pay Euros cash, Or pay credit card fee. I got my Euros in US before I left. Gave him $200 tip. He was that good. Research what you want to see. Don't do Vatican if you have young kids. Lots of people & Slow lines. Lots to read. Lucky you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I used JOE Banana Tours. Leo was fabulous. Had umbrellas, car had wifi. I prepaid our tickets to Coliseum, the Vatican, & included head sets. They'll tell you what & When you can do things to keep you on time. $250 for 4 of us with private car. Have to pay Euros cash, Or pay credit card fee. I got my Euros in US before I left. Gave him $200 tip. He was that good. Research what you want to see. Don't do Vatican if you have young kids. Lots of people & Slow lines. Lots to read. Lucky you.

$200 tip clearly not European - however good someone is that is ridiculous. For $200 you can get a private guide off season

We used private limo tour. Joe Bananas. Guide was Leo, ordered Coliseum passes with headsets, got skip the line passes & headsets to St Peters. Too much time to do Vatican. If that's all you want to do. It's pretty good if you have no kids. Cost was $250 for all 4 of us. Leo does a great tour of Rome where the bus can't go.