Port of Miami Parking

shadowmeboy

Could someone help me with a question about parking at the Port of Miami.

I know parking is $10 per day. When is payment made? Is it as you enter with a person; a ticket machine and you pay as you exit; or some other way?

I was not able to find the answer in my research. Please assist. Thank you in Advance!

I have not personally parked at the POM garage, but I'm fairly certain that you pay at the end of your stay so they would know how many days parking you used. Also, I do know for sure that parking is $20/day not $10

Yes, $20 is correct. My mistake. I must of hit the wrong key.

Depends. For the $10 fee you're paying. You're parking at an outside lot. It'll have a shuttle. Some lots are covered & some are open. Almost all are fenced. Contact parking lot directly. I always pre pay on line to get best choices & prices.

If parking by the ships, parking is $20 per day. It's like at the airport. You get a ticket & pay when you leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depends. For the $10 fee you're paying. You're parking at an outside lot. It'll have a shuttle. Some lots are covered & some are open. Almost all are fenced. Contact parking lot directly. I always pre pay on line to get best choices & prices.

If parking by the ships, parking is $20 per day. It's like at the airport. You get a ticket & pay when you leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure what you are talking about but parking at POM is $20 a day. Maybe you mean parking offsite with an independent company a few miles from POM?

To OP you pay when you leave and there is an attendant.