Question for using Carnival Gift Card from AARP

lukydog

I purchased a Carnival Gift Card from AARP's Rewards for Good. Can you use these to pay down on a cruised you already have booked? When trying to do so, it is asking me for the gift card pin. There is no pin that I know of. Don't see that you have to call or go online to activate or set up a pin. Any answers from those of you have have used them? Thanks in advance!

I purchased a Carnival Gift Card from AARP's Rewards for Good. Can you use these to pay down on a cruised you already have booked? When trying to do so, it is asking me for the gift card pin. There is no pin that I know of. Don't see that you have to call or go online to activate or set up a pin. Any answers from those of you have have used them? Thanks in advance!

The PIN is on the back of the gift card, you scratch off the area of black and gray to the right of the gift card number to reveal a 4 digit PIN. And yes, you can use these gift cards to pay toward a cruise already booked, excursions, fun shops, pretty much anything on Carnival.com. Hope this helps.