Am I missing something - Frozen drinks/smoothies for Non alcoholic package, Juices?

Newbie545

I've been looking through many menu posts an have yet to come across any frozen drinks/smoothies other than Daiquiris listed WITH alcohol. Do they not have a specific NON ALCOHOLIC frozen drink/ smoothie menu??

Also what bottled juice types/brands might we find on Equinox sailing out of Miami in January?

You can get non-alcoholic versions of regular frozen drinks. You could get a virgin mudslide or virgin pina colada or virgin frozen margarita as long as they have the ingredients to make it. Caveat is that there are some specialty frozen drinks in which booze is the predominant ingredient, so you couldn't get those. The bartenders can tell you what they can do to fit your package requirement.

I don't drink juice so someone else will have to answer that. Celebrity uses Coca-Cola products so I'm guessing it's Minute Maid or Odwalla in the bottles.

You can get non-alcoholic versions of regular frozen drinks. You could get a virgin mudslide or virgin pina colada or virgin frozen margarita as long as they have the ingredients to make it. Caveat is that there are some specialty frozen drinks in which booze is the predominant ingredient, so you couldn't get those. The bartenders can tell you what they can do to fit your package requirement.

I don't drink juice so someone else will have to answer that. Celebrity uses Coca-Cola products so I'm guessing it's Minute Maid or Odwalla in the bottles.

I am a retired bartender. Virgin Pina Colada can be done. As far as a mudslide goes - cannot be done. It is made with Vodka, Kahlua, and Bailey's Irish Cream. Eliminate the alcohol and you are left with an empty glass.:D. I also would not recommend a Virgin Margherita - all you would end up with is frozen sour mix.

I am a retired bartender. Virgin Pina Colada can be done. As far as a mudslide goes - cannot be done. It is made with Vodka, Kahlua, and Bailey's Irish Cream. Eliminate the alcohol and you are left with an empty glass.:D. I also would not recommend a Virgin Margherita - all you would end up with is frozen sour mix.

I have not had one, but Celebrity's bartenders will make a virgin Mudslide. It's been discussed several times on this board, and my friend ordered it once. It ends up being an ice cream drink of some sort. Too sweet for me with or without alcohol.