Infinity Dining Options and Water and Pop Options

Ramjet1997

We will be sailing on Infinity's 15 night Panama Canal cruise next week. We are not much for fancy specialty meals as my wife is a vegetarian and does not eat any meat or seafood. We enjoy the dining room (and the buffets once in a while) but I was wondering what miscellaneous options are available for things like pizza, quasadillas, any mexican, etc.? The website is sparse at best for detailing what is available at locations like the pool bar and grill, the Aqua Spa Cafe, and the Mast bar and Grill. Also, what places are available after 9 PM to grab a quick bite? Any options available other than room service?

Also, does anyone wonder why Celebrity does not sell a 6/12 pack of water or pop for people who have no interest in purchasing a non-alcohol drink package that obligates you to drink until you overflow just to get your monies worth? In San Juan you can purchase pop and water at the port store at reasonable prices and carry it onto the ship (Royal Caribbean)....we usually carry on a 12 pack of pop and water and that suits us just fine, even for a 14-15 day cruise.

Thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated - thanks!

You do know that there are non alcoholic beverage packages, don't you? And also that you can carry on as much water and soft drinks as you wish?

I was told that Celebrity does not let you carry on some pop and water - all sealed in their original containers. Has something changed? We usually pack it into our suitcases - in fact I questioned it to a Celebrity Captain's Club person and they said "no" - you cannot bring pop and water on board........We do not want a package, just an occasional Coke and bottled water........................

You NEVER get the same story no matter how many times you ask........very inconsistent answers from Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. I know that they want you to spend the big bucks for all their various overpriced drink packages, but we no interest in it.....they know that most people slow down substantially after a few days on a ship.......