Ft. Lauderdale Air Show on Harmony of the Seas?

I was just curious but the day we sail is May 6th. That's the first day of the Ft. Lauderdale Air Show and by looking at Google maps it looks like it's going to be very close to the cruise port. I was wondering if anyone got the chance to see the show from the ship. I'm guessing that we'll see all sorts of planes flying overhead. Anyone experience this?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Assuming you are on the ship at the time of the show, you should be able to see some of it looking north from the upper decks. Unlikely the planes will get close to the ship as that is approaching commercial plane path to FLL.

We saw it last year and it was great. We were on Oasis and they were flying right above us. We saw some of the show from our balcony and then we went up to deck 16 at the back of the ship and got an even better view. You may want to factor in a little extra time to get to the ship due to the extra traffic. Have fun and enjoy.