Cabin review site

schwaja3

Hi all:

A couple of years ago I found a website that listed all the rooms on the ships, and gave reviews. It also said which rooms had noise, leaks, etc.

Can anyone send me a website like that?

Thanks,

Jack

This is a PDF that Norwegian put out when the ship was brand new. I like the layout of the deck plans in this PDF, because it's laid out side by side so you can quickly and easily see what is above and below you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0ahUKEwi63NyLivfSAhUj8YMKHZkvCfAQFgg9MAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nxtbook.com%2Ffx%2Fsave%2Fdbindex.php%3Fbook_id%3D__NXT__b93e0a1f6c9f157b7a077d88a6f36431%26pdf%3D1&usg=AFQjCNGBFQM7KuyO3PZ_fqJpUAPSunk2kQ&sig2=nBZIv9FHwhFOssN2mn6VJw&cad=rja

Thanks for these, but they are not what I am looking for. It was a site that had a list of ships, and when you clicked on the ship, each cabin came up with comments from people who were in those cabins. It was by the people who sailed on the ships, and gave great info on everything about the room. I used it for a previous cruise and found out that the room we had booked had a smell from the plumbing in the wall behind the cabin so I was able to change it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for these, but they are not what I am looking for. It was a site that had a list of ships, and when you clicked on the ship, each cabin came up with comments from people who were in those cabins. It was by the people who sailed on the ships, and gave great info on everything about the room. I used it for a previous cruise and found out that the room we had booked had a smell from the plumbing in the wall behind the cabin so I was able to change it.

Thanks in advance.

Try Beyond ships, not sure how up to date it is.