What did you love on the Princess Coral 10day Ft. L to Panama Canal trip?

the baileys

We did this cruise last year and this is what we did. We did the Ocean to Ocean Tour on the Panama Canal and thoroughly loved. Like the other poster we also did the Jungle River Eco tour through the Tortugero Canal and can highly, highly recommend that excursion. We did not do anything in Cozumel or Grand Cayman. Jut did our own thing. You will love this cruise and the Coral Princess. That is a great, great ship.

Marilyn

Loved Everything About The Cruise - The Ship, The Itinerary, The Balcony Cabin, Personal Choice Dining.......we Did The Trans Continental Railroad Trip, And Liked It A Great Deal. It Was Amazing To Cross The Continent In A Little Over An Hour. I Recommend The Upgrade - Dome Portion Of The Train.

Enjoy

Oh Yes, One More Thing. On The Morning Of The Passage Trhough The Canal Get A Seat In The Front Of The Horizon Court. It Is A Great Place To See The Transverse. Warning: We Got There At 6:00 Am And Could Not Get A Table Near The Window.

As far as shore excursions go I would strongly suggest the Jungle Eco Tour if you're interested in seeing widelife without getting really dirty. We saw so much on that excursion and felt it was worth the money. Read my review of the cruise and you will see that there are lots of things to love about the Panama Canal cruise on the Coral Princess.

Archived