Getting a Uber car instead of a taxi?

Harrylinden

Download the Uber app to your smart phone, register and enter your information, and you are ready to roll!

There are some short You Tube videos that cover this process step by step. If a dinosaur like me can figure it out so can you! ;)

In my experience both in Florida and other places, Uber is much cheaper and easier to use than a taxi. Download the app to your smartphone and when you are ready for a pickup, fire up the software and get your ride. If you put in your destination, you will get a darn close estimate of your fare. Do note that tipping is not included, you may wish to leave a few bucks for your driver, should he be deserving.

Finally, if this is your first ride, you can get $15 off that ride using a referral code. You can enter the code at Payments. I'll leave my code here should you or anyone else wish to use it for the discount. If you use it, I get $15 off a ride.

My code: 6y3g9

Enjoy your ride and cruise!

Neal