Guarantee Cabin on Anthem

just booked 3 guarantee cabins for the May 25th sailing.....I have never done this but I was told the ship is almost full and this would be the only way to get on this trip.....ok no problem, but my question is how do I know what a D2 and D3 categories are?? I told her I did not want obstructed view so she said these aren't but I'm a bit nervous...any insight would be great.....also once a cabin is assigned is that final OR can they change it again prior to sail date?? thanks!!:D

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=B&cabinType=OS&shipCode=AN&shipName=Anthem+Of+The+Seas++++++++++++

Hope this link works. It's a "superior ocean view stateroom" with smaller balcony. I also booked balcony guarantee and got assigned same category. Enjoy!

The "smaller" balcony is an average size balcony, even larger than a normal balcony on some ships.

We booked GTY too and got a D3 on deck 10. You should be fine. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks ....when I logged on tonight my cabin was already assigned on deck six, but it was a partially obstructed view.....I called so what they did is remove that cabin and put me back to GTY and now I'll wait to see what my next cabin assignment will be....keeping my fingers crossed it will be a few decks higher..:D

• 2 weeks later...