Pitty party

G&TQ

I sail Saturday on the Glory, leave for Miami Friday. Sick as a dog. Cross your fingers that it is just allergies and the drive away from pine tree central along with sunshine and sea breeze will clear it up.

Warm Breezes and smooth water to you all.

G

Please check and make sure you're not contagious, especially if you have noro. And if you choose to sail and are sick, be honest on the health form. Your fellow passengers don't deserve to get sick just because you chose to bring "it" on board.

Sorry. Nobody is going to miss a cruise for a cold.

I agree. And even a cold-infected person may not have any symptoms at all on boarding day, but they appear a day or two later. Plus if you do catch a cold on the ship you cannot be sure where the germs came from, either another cruise passenger or crew member, or someone you came in contact with on a shore excursion, or something you touched in a shop or door handle of the store, etc. You really can't get away from germs.

And someone mentioned people "hacking up a lung" on their cruise, not all people who cough are sick. My husband has bouts of coughing all the time and isn't sick/contagious to anyone else. He has discussed it with his doctor, not really sure what his problem is but sometimes if you heard him coughing you would definitely think he must be sick.