Site still down?

I can log in but when I go to book a cruise, choose my cabin and hit continue, it takes me back to the "Search for a Cruise" page. :mad: This has been happening for 2 days. Cleared my cookies and history. to no avail. I called my CVP yesterday and today, left messages and haven't had a call back. I guess I'll have to book a land vacation somewhere. :rolleyes:

I can log in but when I go to book a cruise, choose my cabin and hit continue, it takes me back to the "Search for a Cruise" page. :mad: This has been happening for 2 days. Cleared my cookies and history. to no avail. I called my CVP yesterday and today, left messages and haven't had a call back. I guess I'll have to book a land vacation somewhere. :rolleyes:

Or try a different browser.

Try using Chrome. That worked for me.

Aileen

I got in this morning and managed to get the two cabins we booked last week while on the Millennium to show up on my list but trying to transfer the booking to my TA was a joke....calling them was an even bigger joke. 40 minutes on the phone, explained the whole thing, waited on hold way too many times and in the end they said "IT is working on it but call back on Monday"..... Anyone have an email address for RCI so I can try that way? I am not fighting the web site anymore