Canceled optional tour on Vantage Splendor

ebtrip

We leave for Budapest on May 28, just went into My Portfolio on Vantage site and noticed that my Jewish heritage optional tour in Amsterdam has been taken off and payment credited to my account. I have not been notified by Vantage as to why.. anyone else have this happen. :(

Look on Trip Advisor-Amsterdam-Things To Do. In the search box type in Jewish History. You should be able to find another tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, we've been to Amsterdam three times and have been to the synogagues but want to revisit it. Just don't understand why we weren't advised, it was posted last week as sold out. I know I can always do it on my own..

Ok.. spoke to Vantage this morning and was advised the tour was cancelled due to a low rating from previous cruises passengers. I understand they want quality tours, but told the rep. I think it would have been adventurous to improve the tour where low marks were. Well I guess we will be going to the Riks instead.

The same thing happened to us with Vantage Paris to Normandy. The Versillies tour was canceled with no notification. I only found it by accident. When I asked why I was given same answer - poor reviews. I had booked the trip mainly for that tour. We had to cancel due to health problems, but I was not happy with this issue.

Better than our situation...they cancelled our entire cruise June 24 Conflans (Paris) to Normandy on the River Venture. They didn't have enough booked for it..

But we found a better tour, though by bus, that'll show us more...

Better than our situation...they cancelled our entire cruise June 24 Conflans (Paris) to Normandy on the River Venture. They didn't have enough booked for it..

But we found a better tour, though by bus, that'll show us more...

I've been wondering about this sort of thing. Our Christmas Market cruise with Avalon from 12/16 - 23 is just over half booked (36 out of 64 rooms). Do we need to be nervous? It is for our 50th anniversary, so we will be pretty bummed if we have to change.

I've been wondering about this sort of thing. Our Christmas Market cruise with Avalon from 12/16 - 23 is just over half booked (36 out of 64 rooms). Do we need to be nervous? It is for our 50th anniversary, so we will be pretty bummed if we have to change.

I can't say for sure, but Avalon has a pretty good record of sailing with ships that aren't full. We sail the Rhone in two weeks, and I think that only 39 cabins are sold. Last year a poster reported sailing on an Avalon Prague to Paris cruise with only 52 passengers.

Our cruise seems to be full. We were offered an upgrade to a Deluxe Suite a few weeks ago at a very reasonable cost. I was told in December when I had our airline tickets run, that the itinerary usually sells out.

We're only 53 days from sailing, so we're go to go.