Oasis Eastern Itinerary Compass Question

jll583

I have been looking over the Cruise Compasses from a few Eastern Itineraries as we are sailing Eastern in a few months. However our ports are different than the Compasses that I've found. The ports on the Compass Itineraries I've seen are Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten, the ports for our cruise are St Maarten, San Juan and Labadee. Anyone have the Compass for this specific Itinerary? It wouldnt match the other Eastern Itinerary as it's two sea days to start the cruise, while the other Eastern Itinerary is Nassau day 2. Our Itinerary we are in Port days 4,5,6.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been looking over the Cruise Compasses from a few Eastern Itineraries as we are sailing Eastern in a few months. However our ports are different than the Compasses that I've found. The ports on the Compass Itineraries I've seen are Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten, the ports for our cruise are St Maarten, San Juan and Labadee. Anyone have the Compass for this specific Itinerary? It wouldnt match the other Eastern Itinerary as it's two sea days to start the cruise, while the other Eastern Itinerary is Nassau day 2. Our Itinerary we are in Port days 4,5,6.

Most recent I can find:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50302059#post50302059