Eclipse beers available??

mringenoldus

I almost hate to ask, but after searching through a variety of threads on the topic, I have found two completely different listings of the classic package beers.

Is there an ale or IPA included in the classic package? One list also included Red Stripe - is that correct??

Sorry to ask another drink package question, but I really did try to find the info first.

Maureen

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just spend the extra $11.80 per day and get the premium package. Youwill not have to think about coverage.

Yes, Red Stripe is available, Stella is available, Perroni is available, several imports from England, Scotland, and elsewhere are available.

DH drinks craft IPA 's at home.On the classic package menu, no not much for him. He'll drink Heineken. Maybe a Stella. If you upgrade to premium you will have more choices. But still he thinks the beer choices are not very interesting.

By the way, different bars will sometimes have some differences. So always ask what's available.