Feedback on behind the scenes tour

lindyloo17

We just did the UST on the Regal on March 31,2017. Read about it on CC. We went straight to passenger services desk as soon as we boarded. We were # 2 & 3 to sign up . They only allow 12. Yes I wold wear closed toe shoes and long pants. It will look better on the group pictures . We enjoyed it very much. They send you a reminder the day before the tour, with some rules . Ours said no pictures , I of course brought my camera after reading on CC that pics were allowed. The person giving the tour seemed surprise that we were told no pictures . No video on the bridge. It took 3 hours . Our swag bag was delivered to our cabin later. We each received the princess robe ($45 in gift shop), apron, personalized notepad, very nice frame ( same as they sell at photo shop), and group shot 4 8x10's. Also a beverage in galley, snacks on bridge including soda, water or champagne. . You must be able to walk up and down stairs.

• 2 weeks later...
Princess can usually fill the tours with the current pricing.

Makes sense. I'm on a pretty tight budget, but I would probably find it worth the $150 just to see the bridge - even without the swag. :D