Celebrity Summit Summer Entertainment

HawaiianShirtDay

I'm coming over to Celebrity from RC. From my research, I've learned that CC doesn't have as much entertainment as RC. But, that's all I know. The CC website is pretty vague. Can anyone provide specifics? Are there any comedy shows? Theater shows? How many per 7 night Bermuda cruise?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

Did 7 day Bermuda cruise first week of June in 2016. Entertainment was pretty good and 2 enrichment lecturers each sea day, along with the usual activities. Was in OV on deck 3, two adjoining rooms with my sisters. My 2 other cruises on Celebrity, with DH and other family/friends were concierge level. Thought the food was better on Summit than Infinity and Equinox. Buffet for dinner very enjoyable on M class. Nice views out the windows on high deck.

Just got through the cruise compass. I really enjoy the live shows, but about once per cruise I'll check out their movie. I hope they have something better than Jem & the Holograms this Summer. It would be a shame to experience the rooftop terrace while being tortured by the movie playing. 🤣 Just kidding.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app