Sales?

I'm new to RCL and was wondering if anyone has an idea of how their sale cycle goes.

Yesterday and 7:00 p.m. I found a cruise I'm interested. The sale expired at midnight so I didn't get it booked because I hadn't discussed it with my fiancé. After speaking with him we decided to book it but the sale has changed and the price has gone up $100 or so.

The cruise is in September or October so do you think there is a chance the price will drop back down?

Do they credit you with the price drop differences like Carnival?

There is no predicting what prices will do. However, if you are booked under US/Canadian rules, then Royal will normally grant price drops before final payment date.

I'm new to RCL and was wondering if anyone has an idea of how their sale cycle goes.

Yesterday and 7:00 p.m. I found a cruise I'm interested. The sale expired at midnight so I didn't get it booked because I hadn't discussed it with my fiancé. After speaking with him we decided to book it but the sale has changed and the price has gone up $100 or so.

The cruise is in September or October so do you think there is a chance the price will drop back down?

Do they credit you with the price drop differences like Carnival?

If you are in US or Canada, you could have pulled the trigger first and cancel for a full refund up to 90 days prior to sailing. There is no need to wait/discuss and miss out on a sale.

coz the sales are mostly a joke. i booked 2 months ago and i check every day. the biggest drop for my december cruise has been about 50 or 75 bucks and i should call but i figure will go down more. one thing i'm sure about is there will be another 'sale' soon even though i may have missed this one

also i'm trying to do a mock booking for my room today and apparenlty the 2 free nites is not going to even come up . site keeps locking up