Cozumel Plus - Where is the Extra Hour that was Promised?

Chrissy6299

I'm a second time cruiser, first time with Carnival.

I picked Carnival Breeze - 7 Day Western Caribbean - from Galveston, TX because of the ship (new with fun 2.0), the price, and the itinerary... including the Cozumel Plus on this cruise.

The cruise is advertised as Cozumel Plus, and I've checked; the ship is longer in port compared to 'regular' cruises. Then, after booking, I checked-in online and booked my excursions.

In Cozumel, I reserved "Xplor Park - All Inclusive Adventure," which in the detailed notes has mentioned "On Cozumel Plus itineraries, tour duration will be 8 hours." However, now that I booked it, the specific times for this excursion states 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM, which is 7 hours.

I called Carnival, but the person I spoke with knew nothing about excursions and could not provide an explanation. Does anyone here have experience with this or on idea what's up?

On the cozumel plus, the ship docks around 8am and leaves around 6pm

on the regular cruises, the ship docks around 10am and leaves around 6pm

you are given two extra hours in the morning.

Yes, but it's not reflected in the excursion that I booked... even though the notes say the that specific excursion should be 8 hours during Cozumel Plus cruises, the time shows only 7 hours of excursion time.

Docking earlier allows for better longer excursions on the mainland rather than staying just on the island.

Yes, but it's not reflected in the excursion that I booked... even though the notes say that this specific excursion should be 8 hours during Cozumel Plus cruises, the time shows only 7 hours of excursion time.

Ignore the stated time for the excursion in your booking. They cannot distinguish between the regular version of the tour and the Cozumel Plus version. And with many other excursions, the times are wrong, too. Sometimes they will list that it's an hour long when it's actually all day. Don't worry, you will get your extra hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ignore the stated time for the excursion in your booking. They cannot distinguish between the regular version of the tour and the Cozumel Plus version. And with many other excursions, the times are wrong, too. Sometimes they will list that it's an hour long when it's actually all day. Don't worry, you will get your extra hour.

Thank you so much for the information. I'm happy to hear that.

• 1 year later...