Adaptor for appliances

bromleypod

See picture below, the beige adapter with 2 round plugs are for 220-240 volts on the ships, otherwise, 2 prong or 3 prong US plugs will fit. Most smartphone & iPad / tablet adapters are dual voltages & auto-sense to work.

9e90378c1a2702978aa6388798981702.jpg

sent from Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.1 via Tapatalk, VPN secured

Is the Getaway set for US, UK, or EU? I know that it's switching from the Caribbean to Northern Europe before our cruise and is supposed to be getting a small facelift.

I don't want to buy adapters that I don't need.

Thanks!

Lol.. nothing exciting, just the phones ! :D

Thank you for the replies

Ok. The word appliances to me means like fridge, stove, microwave, etc so that's why I thought it was funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the Getaway set for US, UK, or EU? I know that it's switching from the Caribbean to Northern Europe before our cruise and is supposed to be getting a small facelift ...

Well, only the master NCL electricians and EE would know for sure. Adapters are small and inexpensive - you only need one, IMO. (I always have the black one in the trave tech gadget pouch ...)

The 2 plugs pictured below both use the EU 2 prong round plug, which is all you need if have extra devices that are dual-voltage. Otherwise, it's not necessary to "buy" or bring anything extra ... or, am I missing ? You can find these at Target, Walmart, Dollar Stores, eBay and Amazon, etc.

IMG140609_0906.jpg?dl=0

P.S. The multi-plug, universal adapters on the top looks cool and very functional, but it typically doesn't stay put while in use due to its design ... really unnecessary, IMO unless you are traveling to exotic and remote places, staying in a budget motel, etc.