CPH to Scandic Copenhagen to Oceankaj

We're set to arrive in Copenhagen three days before our cruise this coming June. We'll be staying at the Scandic Copenhagen during this time while we take in the city. To date, I've been planning we would take a taxi from CPH to Scandic and again to Oceankaj. I'm now questioning this after reading on Princess's website that most taxis are only suitable for two people and their luggage. There will be three of us and three pieces of luggage at a minimum.

My question is, will a taxi work for us both from CPH to Scandic and again from Scandic to Oceankaj? If not, I assume that leaves us with public transportation in which case I would ask for recommendations on the most direct routes since we're not necessarily looking for the cheapest options. If a taxi will work for us, am I correct to assume we won't have much trouble catching one at Scandic on the morning of the cruise?

Thanks for your help!

Princess is bulls..ing you.

Of course a taxi can hold 3 persons + luggage, all the taxies can have 4 passengers so there should be no problem.

Just get a stationwagon, then thewre should be no problem at all with luggage.