Fascination Aft or Side Balcony

stargate fan

Hi everyone.

We are getting ready to book Fascination. We're tossed between an aft balcony cabin and a side rear balcony cabin. My only concern is that there appears to be a huge vent on either side on deck 6, Upper deck. Has anyone stayed in a balcony on either Upper or Empress and heard noise from the vent?

Thanks.

We cruised on the Fascination in Dec 2016 - stayed in an Aft Balcony on Deck 6 and it was wonderful! Very little foot traffic outside the cabin and I didn't notice any noise from the ship inside. The moonlight on the wake of the ship was breathtaking. We spent a lot of time on our balcony. We stayed in Cabin U226.

Enjoy your cruise!

We cruised on the Fascination in Dec 2016 - stayed in an Aft Balcony on Deck 6 and it was wonderful! Very little foot traffic outside the cabin and I didn't notice any noise from the ship inside. The moonlight on the wake of the ship was breathtaking. We spent a lot of time on our balcony. We stayed in Cabin U226.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for the info.

Do you remember if there were lights from overhead on a lot? Was the wake very noisy?

There were no lights on and we kept our porch light off. Both of us get up through the night and when that happened would go out and sit on the balcony. You can't hear the wake in the room - it's like white noise when you are outside and doesn't prevent you from having a normal tone conversation.

You do have a bit of a walk to the FWD elevators (we never used the AFT elevators) but you get used to the routine especially when you know it will be so quiet and peaceful back in your room. Finding your room is always super easy, too ;)

Let me know if you have any other questions, I would be glad to help.