Overnight Pizza Place Menu

They had it on Freedom for sure. Lasagna and Caesar Salad are all I remember. The lasagna looked good. One night a bunch of people were getting it. I was always set on pizza when I went there.

Was it every night and do you recall what times? Glad to hear it is on the Freedom as that is our next ship this summer

Was it every night and do you recall what times? Glad to hear it is on the Freedom as that is our next ship this summer

Not sure if it was every night or not. I don't know what time they change the menus but it was after the last comedy show that I saw it...so after 11pm.

Vista had lasagna, Caesar salad, and Chicken Parm subs after 10 or 11 pm. I wanted to try the chicken parm sub but never made it there...I must do so on my next Vista cruise!

Chicken parm sounds familiar. I may have seen that one as well. But not all at the same time. The last item on the menu changed between those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last few cruises only one crewmember ran the pizza place so took forever to get served.

My last two, Freedom and Triumph, had two people..one in the back and one in the front. When I was on Elation they commonly only had one person and he'd be in the back making pizzas so there wouldn't be anyone to take orders for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vista had lasagna, Caesar salad, and Chicken Parm subs after 10 or 11 pm. I wanted to try the chicken parm sub but never made it there...I must do so on my next Vista cruise!

Chicken parm sub sounds super good has anyone had that and is it good?

• 3 weeks later...
Last few cruises only one crewmember ran the pizza place so took forever to get served.

The lines were crazy on the Breeze due to only having one crew member working in that area. The wife has to have gluten free so I usually order a special pizza also and they come out about the same time.