Victory Taste Bar question???

scrapfan

I will be sailing on the Victory at the end of May and this is my first cruise with Carnival. I have been researching all there is to do and I have noticed that several ships use the Taste Bar location during the day to serve different foods (in addition to the evening sampling). Does the Taste Bar on Victory offer continental breakfast or salad bar during the day or is that just on the larger ships?

Unless this is something really new I am not aware of, I have never seen the taste bar used for such purposes on any of my sailings/ships (even most recent ones), and not on the Victory specifically was on her a while back. I have only ever seen it used for doing the "small plates" tastings on certain nights of the sailing (not even every night).

I know when we were on the Dream in January the Taste Bar DID serve a continental breakfast occasionally (it appeared to be on sea days, but I don't remember). They also served a light lunch on certain days (may have been sea days). I remember getting tuna and chicken salad sandwiches there one day while I waited for trivia to begin and I saw them serving the breakfast, again while I was waiting for morning trivia to begin. If you can find a Victory fun times then you can check on that to see when/if it's available.