Harmony of the Seas Ice cream locations

Have only been on Oasis and remember the ice cream parlor on the boardwalk ( for a fee) We will be on Harmony soon in May... kids inquiring minds want to know...where are the self serve (soft serve) ice cream machines on the ship ..I assume maybe windjammer...? other locations as well? I didn't see the ice cream parlor listed on Harmony Boardwalk I think Starbucks is in that location? Is there a for fee ice cream parlor? thank you .

Have only been on Oasis and remember the ice cream parlor on the boardwalk ( for a fee) We will be on Harmony soon in May... kids inquiring minds want to know...where are the self serve (soft serve) ice cream machines on the ship ..I assume maybe windjammer...? other locations as well? I didn't see the ice cream parlor listed on Harmony Boardwalk I think Starbucks is in that location? Is there a for fee ice cream parlor? thank you .

I don't recall a for-fee ice cream parlor. The free soft serve machines are located outside -- not inside the Windjammer. I believe they are on Deck 15, the pool deck, but back toward the direction of the Windjammer, which is up one level. Sort of on the sides as you walk toward the Flowriders. I believe there was a machine on both sides. And I think it was labeled Frozen Yogurt all week, not "ice cream". Not that there's much difference.

FYI. The lines were really long to get the free ice cream, and the majority of the time the machines were not working.

On our cruise the longest line I saw was a couple of people. And I never saw the machines down. Every time I wanted some I got some, and I ate quite a bit. So sometimes things work.