Alcohol Question

OklaGirl32

I have the Bottomless Bubbles for my upcoming cruise (first time cruising so bear with me.) I am taking my Yeti tumbler with me. Can I, say, purchase a 'shot' of Malibu or whatever from one of the bars, then pour it in my Yeti with my free juice?

if I understand you want to know if you can pour free juices in your yeti and purchase a shot and put it in your yeti.....

if I got that right... of course you can. No worries

Yes! Because I'm cheap like that :) My go-to drink is Malibu & pineapple juice, and I figure, if I'm getting the pineapple juice for free.... I mean... lol

But with my luck a shot of Malibu at the bar is $8.95! ;p

If you plan on drinking quite a bit I suggest buying a bottle of malibu from the fun shops online before you sail. It gets delivered to your room and you can add as much as you want to your Yeti. It is $85, so it is worth it if you will drink it all or multiple people will drink it. Just a thought! Hope this helps.

I don't think you get free juice with the soda package. I have only seen free juice in the main dining room during breakfast. The free juice offered on lido deck is definitely not pineapple. You can carry on up to 12 cans of pineapple juice when you board the ship.

I don't think you get free juice with the soda package. I have only seen free juice in the main dining room during breakfast. The free juice offered on lido deck is definitely not pineapple. You can carry on up to 12 cans of pineapple juice when you board the ship.

Per the Carnival website, these are the drinks included with Bottomless Bubbles:

• Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Caffeine Free Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Orange Fanta, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger Ale
  • Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grapefruit Juice

https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/item/10B/bottomless-bubbles

Per the Carnival website, these are the drinks included with Bottomless Bubbles:

• Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Caffeine Free Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Orange Fanta, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger Ale
  • Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grapefruit Juice

https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/item/10B/bottomless-bubbles

Good to know... I stand corrected!

Haha, I've never been on a cruise, I'm relying solely on what I can read online. I didn't think about purchasing bottle from the Fun Shop, I'm sure that's a better deal than buying by the shot.

Do the math: A shot &1/2 is about $7 after gratuity, Even at the outrageous price of $80 for a liter (vodka), you're only paying about $4.00 per 1.5 shot. , saving you half (approx).

Of course, according to CCL rules, you are only to imbibe said liqueur in your cabin! ;p

Do the math: A shot &1/2 is about $7 after gratuity, Even at the outrageous price of $80 for a liter (vodka), you're only paying about $4.00 per 1.5 shot. , saving you half (approx).

Of course, according to CCL rules, you are only to imbibe said liqueur in your cabin! ;p

Only in your cabin??? They enforce this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Only in your cabin??? They enforce this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No. I have purchased bottles before for cabin and made drinks and carried anywhere. I just took a Thermal mug and made a big drink. We usually stay on Lido deck so the inconvenience of going to room wasn't bad.

Now if you lug the bottle around with you they may say something.

Yes bottles are $80-$90 but are 1 liters and do save you a little.

One thing to consider though, I believe a shot of Malibu is the same price as a drink made with Malibu and pineapple juice. When I was on the Splendor, I drank unsweetened tea and raspberry vodka. I got the tea from Lido because the bars do not carry tea. They charged me the same price for the shot of vodka whether I had a mix with it or not. You might as well save the hassle and order your juice with the shot.

How come you can not get a virgin Bahama Mama or something like that with Bottomless Bubbles?

I wish they would make a in between package where you can get anything but Alcohol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Forums mobile app

Sounds like you could get a Virgin bahama Mama. That would just be a bunch of juices mixed..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

How come you can not get a virgin Bahama Mama or something like that with Bottomless Bubbles?

I wish they would make a in between package where you can get anything but Alcohol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Forums mobile app

You can get certain Virgin mocktails under Bottomless Bubbles, as long as it does not involve the use of the blender to make it.

In the past I have be able to get the fruit punch from the Pirate Punch & Bahama Mamas. Additional I have also ordered Virgin - Mimosas (OJ w/sprite or ginger ale), Sunrise (OJ, pineapple, and grapefruit juices w/ sprite & grenadine), and Bellini (peach juice or guava syrup, grenadine, & seltzer or club soda). Other favorite non-alcoholic drinks the on board bartenders have made for me are cranberry soda, sweet-n-sour (sour mix with sprite), cherry coke, and pineapple soda.