Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek

farmers_wife

There is a Courtyard by Marriott not far away on Cypress Creek as well as a full service Westin and a Marriott at the I-95/Cypress Creek exit. If you have a Marriott Rewards account and have linked your SPG account with Marriott, you might be able to use your points at a Marriott property. (I am still unsure how this merger works for us Reward/SPG members.) I can recommend the Courtyard, Marriott, and Westin; have stayed at all 3 with the Marriott being the most recent in December. The Westin would be my #3 choice of those 3. I have not stayed at the Sheraton Suites.

Is the Courtyard you are talking about called the 'Courtyard Fort Lauderdale East'. If it is can you tell me how is was?

I doubt it. The Courtyard that I have patronized is WEST of I-95 on Cypress Creek Blvd. Look at the address for the hotel you mentioned. If it is not on Cypress Creek, then, it is not one where I have stayed.

Is the Courtyard you are talking about called the 'Courtyard Fort Lauderdale East'. If it is can you tell me how is was?

He's talking about Courtyard Ft Lauderdale North on Cypress Creek Road next to the Executive Airport.