Anthem of the seas november 4th or 11th???

Hi everybody! I woulk like to have some insight on state and national holidays in the United states. Since I'm canadian, i don't know which sailing is less likely to be at full capacity because of holidays or school days off.

Im currently booked on the november 4th sailing but I read somewhere that there is some kind of school off week in New Jersey that week. November 11th is the same price and it doesnt make a difference for us so is it a good move to switch?

I mean I love kids and dont mind at all cruising with them( we will be leaving our 1 and 3 years old daughters at home) but I would prefer a chance at even a tiny bit quieter if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Veteran's Day is Nov. 11 in the US, but not all is out of school or work.

Not sure what holiday is in NJ, maybe just a teacher's meeting. I'm in De. and NJ is just over the bridge.

Either week should work, don't over stress and have a great cruise, the Anthem is awesome!!

This year the Jersey Teachers Convention in 11/10&11. Some school districts give the whole week off and some just pull their kids for the other three school days and take the week off. If you want to avoid lots of NJ families I'd go for the 11th.

Thanks a lot for your answers! I booked november 11th this morning, Yesterday my cabin number came up(I had guarantee) for the november 4th and dont really like it. So another reason to switch dates:)

For the week of Nov 4th, our school district does half days (with not much learning) and parent teacher conferences Monday-Wednesday Nov 6-8, and no school Thursday and Friday for the NJEA teacher convention Nov 9-10. So we're booked on the Nov 4th cruise for that reason. So yeah, there will probably be less kids on board the following week.