ABCs

We are doing the ABC islands in September. It doesn't seem like the snorkeling in Curacao is as good as Aruba or Bonaire, so we're looking for something different to do.

Can anyone comment on RCI excursions in Curacao? We were thinking of jet ski's or something touristy.

Or is there something else we should consider? We are really into laying on a beach and doing nothing, we like to get out and do stuff. RCI has some bus tours but I'm not sure we'd like that either.

Lion's Dive on Seaquarium (Mambo) Beach for a nice beach day.

Bob,

I am guessing you need to get a day pass? If so what is the cost ? How close is from the ship?

We are doing ABC's in October on Adventure and this sounds like what the doctor ordered.

Bill

Bob,

I am guessing you need to get a day pass? If so what is the cost ? How close is from the ship?

We are doing ABC's in October on Adventure and this sounds like what the doctor ordered.

Bill

I had that info from Tim's recent trip, but I forget the details. I think it's around $20-$25 for admission, drinks and food extra. You need to take a short taxi ride too, and that might be $10 each way. Hopefully Tim will see this and give us more accurate numbers.

I had that info from Tim's recent trip, but I forget the details. I think it's around $20-$25 for admission, drinks and food extra. You need to take a short taxi ride too, and that might be $10 each way. Hopefully Tim will see this and give us more accurate numbers.

Thanks Bob.

I'll keep an eye out for a reply by Tim.

Thanks again

Bill

Thanks Bob.

I'll keep an eye out for a reply by Tim.

Thanks again

Bill

I had to go back in my review to get the exact numbers. [emoji3]

It's $3.50pp to enter and $8.50pp for a beach chair (so $24 total for 2 people). You just grab your chairs and the girl will eventually come around to collect the money. Food/drinks are extra. We never made it over to the Seaquarium so I'm not sure what that costs.

The shared van was $5pp and took about 20 minutes or so.

$38 to rent a car for the day - then you can do whatever you want.

Yes, if you are comfortable driving and feel you have good sense of direction when you travel, rent a car 150 million %.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51034559&highlight=curacao#post51034559

Hoopster - who's been to the ABC's twice and done/seen some pretty cool stuff :D

(couldn't resist Biker ;p)