3-day Alaska cruisetour differences?

I'm looking to book a trip to Alaska on a 2018 cruise tour with Radiance.

I notice that there is a huge price difference between 10 night Alaska wildlife express, which ends in Anchorage (Seward-Talkeetna-Denali-Anchorage), and the less expensive 10 night Alaska interior express, which ends in Fairbanks and also includes a wilderness tour (Seward-Denali-Fairbanks-Fairbanks). These are 2 post cruise tours for the same cruise. I looked at several different dates and there is always a big difference.

Does anyone know if it is worth spending $1000 more on the wildlife express, and are there any "must sees" that I would miss if I took the interior express? The descriptions are all so similar on the 3 day tours, despite the differences in locations.

Thank you so much for your help.

We did a 10-day land/cruise package on Radiance, beginning in Fairbanks, travelling south to Seward to board the ship, which included a wilderness tour; however, the tour into Denali park was only going as far as the visitors center. We opted to pay more for the tour that will take you a lot farther into the park, where we saw unbelievable wildlife, such as caribou, moose (huge), foxes, rodents, sheep and, yes, grizzlies!!:D Not sure about your cruise tour but check to see if both go all of the way deep into Denali park, which is a must-see in my opinion!!:cool: I also wish we would have bought the 13-day cruise/tour package. The more time you can spend exploring the interior of Alaska, the better, as it's stunning!:hearteyes: