Dream 27th april

I for one will be taking my DJs as I always do, usually you will find about 50% will be formal but if you are not comfortable with the formal aspect you can always dine in the self service, let's hope its a good one. We go from BHX.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

P.C are you flying to Jamaica to pick up Dream.

I wish, no pick up in Malaga, biggest mistake not doing Caribbean this year,after the last seven years, but ha ho Med in three weeks and again Sep then as you know CARIBBEAN next year.

Do you live near the Baggies ground there are 3,000 saints fan,s heading your way, be careful :halo:

We would invite you over but its school hols and we will be in Cambridge looking after Grandchildren, its been a few years since I've been to the Hawthorne's think it will be a draw but you never know. I will be supporting Barcelona with my grandson needs must and they do play great football.

We would invite you over but its school hols and we will be in Cambridge looking after Grandchildren, its been a few years since I've been to the Hawthorne's think it will be a draw but you never know. I will be supporting Barcelona with my grandson needs must and they do play great football.

Getting back to your cruise you must be ending up at Corfu. yes love the Greek island,s my wife is half a Greek her mother was from Lesvos but we are going back when the Turks kicked the Greeks out in 1926. hope to cruise on discovery 2 in 2018 and do the Agean again.