New to MSC

voyager89

Hello

I would very much appreciate if you can help me out with a couple of questions I have about MSC.

Me and my partner just started cruising 4 years ago and have done 5 cruises so far but only on RC and NCL. Been wanting to try MSC for a while, the ships look absolutely beautiful. Ever since I saw the Seaside renderings I fell in love with it. I'm looking at it for January but I'm confused for 2 things:

What's with the experience packages? Do I really need one? I'm good as long as I have food. Don't need spas or anything else. If I get the cheapest one would I be ok getting most of what cruise lines usually give you?

Also, what about drinks? I don't need a specialty drinks package nor soda. I only have plain or flavored water, juice or maybe a cup of coffee during breakfast.

What's the regular ambience on the ships? We are 27 and 30 so we do like to party and dance a bit, don't really care for comedy or singers.

Thank you all for your time in advance

Hello

I would very much appreciate if you can help me out with a couple of questions I have about MSC.

Me and my partner just started cruising 4 years ago and have done 5 cruises so far but only on RC and NCL. Been wanting to try MSC for a while, the ships look absolutely beautiful. Ever since I saw the Seaside renderings I fell in love with it. I'm looking at it for January but I'm confused for 2 things:

What's with the experience packages? Do I really need one? It is how MSC sel teuir cabins, they are the service levels you get , Bella is a basic service; Fantastic is the standard level of service and Aurea is the premium service level,

The Yacht club is the luxury offering from MSC .So you have to choose what you want along with the type of cabin you want. Not all cabins have the full range. eg you can't have a Bella Suite

I'm good as long as I have food. Don't need spas or anything else. If I get the cheapest one would I be ok getting most of what cruise lines usually give you? If you opt for the cheapest you may well get a cabin in an undesirable location ,

Also, what about drinks? I don't need a specialty drinks package nor soda. I only have plain or flavored water, juice or maybe a cup of coffee during breakfast. If that is all you drink then you will be fine without any package

What's the regular ambience on the ships? We are 27 and 30 so we do like to party and dance a bit, don't really care for comedy or singers. You won't get any comedy because of the multinational clientele.

There will be plenty of opportunity to party and dance. you will find the animation team will be all too pleased if you join in with the fun; games and parties they organise/

Thank you all for your time in advance

Pete

here is a link to the experiences explained

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Cruise-Deals/Our-Fares.aspx