Just booked Tampa-Amsterdam April 2018 Cruise

I have been away from cruising doing some land based tours but then you know that feeling the cruise bug hits. I miss sailing on the high seas.

So yesterday feeling down a bit I went through my e-mail and saw that Royal Caribbean was having a sail sell hmm let me see what comes up.

I found a 15 night Cruise on the April 5th 2018 Brilliance from Tampa-Amsterdam for $881.50 but with the Future Cruise credit and extra credits I got a cruise for my Father and I for $1060 all in in an Interior on the 9th floor forward.

Now you may say that Outsides are good yes there are fine but for our needs we are fine going upstairs to the Viking Crown Lounge or the Schooner Bar or sit outside and watch the movies.

Our cruise takes us to Punto Degalda Azores, Cobh Ireland, Dublin, Ireland , Waterford Ireland and ends up in Amsterdam where we plan to spend three nights/three days and one night in Tampa.

I have always wanted to see Ireland and this will be a great introduction before planning a longer trip to Ireland. Cruising gives us samples of new cultures and helps us to plan longer vacations.

We signed up for My Time Dining as opposed to late dining.

After this cruise we will be roughly 9 nights away from Diamond status and we were on the sister ship the Serenade which we enjoyed.

I missed the Park Cafe on our last cruise and am glad its on this cruise.

I know we will have a blast.