Anything that makes the Conquest special?

tycup

I have been on the Valor (Conquest's sister ship). Is there anything that sets the Conquest apart from the Valor? I know they have a very similar (some would say exact same) layout, but I didn't notice anything that set the two apart.

I have been on the Valor (Conquest's sister ship). Is there anything that sets the Conquest apart from the Valor? I know they have a very similar (some would say exact same) layout, but I didn't notice anything that set the two apart.

No, and that's a good thing. Conquest class is my favorite class of ship. The interior decorations will be different but that's about it. They both have 2.0 upgrades so there should be no difference.

Where can you find the ship coin?

This is a good question. I believe you are talking about the ceremonial coin per Marintime Tradition. I don't think you can find it because it is welded into the ships hull where you cannot see it or get to it. I think its the same on every ship.

This is a good question. I believe you are talking about the ceremonial coin per Marintime Tradition. I don't think you can find it because it is welded into the ships hull where you cannot see it or get to it. I think its the same on every ship.

Yes, and they put them on the ship where you can find them. I have found several before. Here's a few examples I have found. :)

P4070128%20copy-M.jpg

P4070130%20copy-M.jpg

P4021389%20copy-M.jpg

what makes the conquest special is that you now get to swim in pee you do not ever have to be worry about sleeping on the chairs the kids will keep you entertained and awake .

you do not have to worry about the chair hogs as the kids are going to have them all with the towels on them while they swim in the hot tubs ... so no need to set your alarm ... really looking forward to my October cruise on the Glory as they have gave pool to the kids also ... enjoy ....

I am so sad. I teach all week wanted a quieter place since there is no serenity[emoji30].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I also teach to support my cruising habit, I'm on Valor in late June. Deeply saddened by the fact that the aft (formerly) adult only pool will now be used as a family pool. I don't stay in the pool all day by any means, but I do enjoy a leisurely swim away from the shouting/throwing/general boisterousness.

I also teach to support my cruising habit, I'm on Valor in late June. Deeply saddened by the fact that the aft (formerly) adult only pool will now be used as a family pool. I don't stay in the pool all day by any means, but I do enjoy a leisurely swim away from the shouting/throwing/general boisterousness.

I love to sit on the side with my feet in the water. Still can do that but it's going to be noisier just like work.

I have not been on the Valor, but the Conquest also has a lot of artwork. Make sure to look up in the atrium at all of the artwork.

The theme on the Conquest is art from the Renaissance period

I actually believe the artwork is from the French Impressionistic Period. Some might think it is overdone. I actually found it fascinating. From the Cruise Critic Ship Review.....

"Stepping onto Carnival Conquest is a bit like stepping into a 19th-century French Impressionist's dreamscape. Illuminated Murano-glass flower sculptures adorn the ceilings, and hand-painted replicas of Degas' ballet studios and Toulouse-Lautrec's Parisian theaters accent the lounges and theaters, while the main restaurants tip their caps to Renoir's "Lunch at the Restaurant Fournaise" and Monet's "Water Lilies" paintings.

It's a surreal juxtaposition, the high-brow art referenced in every nook and cranny of the ship contrasting with the leave-your-pretensions-at-the-door atmosphere that comes with every Carnival cruise. Passengers on Conquest are ready to shake off the concerns of their everyday lives and just let go, relax and have fun. To have the best cruise experience, you've got to do the same."

Just read a post about the Aft adult pool on Conquest is going to be open to kids now. The only thing I didn't like about the Conquest was that it doesn't have a serenity deck, but at least they had that. Seems like they should have waited until after the upgrade to make that change ugh.

Just read a post about the Aft adult pool on Conquest is going to be open to kids now. The only thing I didn't like about the Conquest was that it doesn't have a serenity deck, but at least they had that. Seems like they should have waited until after the upgrade to make that change ugh.

Yes they should have waited until dry dock/ serenity or at least til my cruise was done![emoji23][emoji30]

Yes they should have waited until dry dock/ serenity or at least til my cruise was done![emoji23][emoji30]

No! :eek: :loudcry:They should have waited at least until after my cruise is done. We get on 6 days after you get off. I agree they should have waited until after dry dock for the Conquest since it does not have a Serenity area.

No! :eek: :loudcry:They should have waited at least until after my cruise is done. We get on 6 days after you get off. I agree they should have waited until after dry dock for the Conquest since it does not have a Serenity area.

Indeed, this is bad news. I get on Conquest this Saturday and can't believe they changed the pool rules prior to getting Serenity.